Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wonder: Beautiful Chaos

As I finish moving into my new dorm, I realize that there is such a craziness about college. Not only is there more homework and reading than high school but also people are partying and everyone is doing something different. College is a beautiful  chaotic environment.  Everyone has their path that they are headed to. However, most of the freshman class doesn't know what the hell they want. I think that is the part of the chaos is the fact that everyone isn't even fully sure of what they want to study (except me). I have found that in my first week of college, the craziness of college is refreshing, different, and unique. The freedom to do what you want, when you want is enlightening to the constrained ways of my former education. I don't particularly like structure so college is perfect for me. So to keep living a beautiful life, embrace the crazy. It is fun! Take a risk, be you. Most importantly, realize that some chaos is beautiful, bold, and exciting. That is my definition of college at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment